Thursday, June 14, 2007

Walking by saying HIIIIIIII!!!!

Back in the old days, when I was a wee young lad, around the ripe age of middle school, I was a rather gregarious fellow. That is if the definition of gregarious works for the description I'm going for... Let's see... Yep that'll do. I was a gregarious young fellow, belching out HI, and HELLO, and HOWDY, and HOLA, and pretty much whatever the hell else you can think of that mean's "hi". One of my buddy's got me a card that had a billion ways to say hi on it because I was always saying "hi" to anyone and everyone who would, and wouldn't, give me attention. I think he was talking shit, but that's besides the point.

Some little dude gave me one of those friendly shoutouts the other day, only here it's more like "AYE!", or... "EYE!" But I could be wrong because people also say that when they can't understand a damn word that's commin outta your mouth. I think he felt connected with me because we both had facial hair. He had a rat like mustache we commonly see pre-pubescent boys on stereroids with. He had a rat like, 13 year old stereroid mustache that was thicker than the entire conglomerate... wait... dictionary... I find the best way to learn words is by attempting to use them... and risking making a fool of yourself because that is definately not the word I was looking for... unless you consider the colors. I've got some reds, I've got some blondes, I've got some browns, I've got it all baby. Sorry. Back to my story. He had more mustache hair than I did on my entire face.

I was at some German bar the other night and some dude started yelling "CARNEY!! CARRRRNNEEY!" In a really obnoxious, gruff, joking manner to one of his other buddies. He was either making reference to my beard, or he was making reference to my beard. I find that to be HILARIOUS. Mostly because it brings me back to the good old Curwood Days... makes me feel connected to home (tear). But enough about me... I think I'll actually make an attempt at talking about something other than myself next time I write.

No comments: