Thursday, May 17, 2007

Yippee Ki Yi YAAAAAAAAAY!

Remember the movie Con Air? It's one of the great American Classics... staring Nicholas Cage. (No really I think that is a glorious movie.) Anyways. I have that song stuck in my head. I know it's a very well known song and I should be aware of who actually is the original artist for it, but I don't. It goes like this (I hope you appreciate my singing voice):

"He's got the whole world, in his hands, he's got the whole wide world, in his hands, he's got the whole world, in his hands, he's got the whole - world - in - his - hands..."

I'm also pretty sure there are way more words then the variety I've shared with you. Way to go on the memory today RYAN! Ok. So it's the part where the little girl is having tea time with the psycho murderer (crimeny what's that actors name?) And they both start singing. Now, I wish the context of the situation wasn't quite so bleak, because after all it is a psycho murderer singing in the middle of a desert with a little girl who is all by herself. But nonetheless, if you can imagine the happy version of that song, that's the one that's stuck in my head.

I just rocked out with a super sweet presentation on environmental ethics, and I just found out I'll be getting to talk with a mentor tomorrow about my goals. Strangely, this week and the past one have been unusually... non - luminous (?) for me. AH! I've been out of the flow, that's what I was looking for. Ebb and Flow Ryno, Ebb and Flow. It's good to be back on the up and up, into the flow of things. Life has so many cycles it can take you through... great stuff.

I dominated the Blue Mountains last week AGAIN. Met some more really great people, went rappelling, had some laughs, did some hikes, developed further plans for my world reign... wrestled with some kangaroos? Cuddled with some Koalas... Honed my superhero skills... ahm, yep I think that covers it.

Sometimes I get in these really... 'interesting' moods where I feel a remarkable amount like Patrick. I don't know how else to describe it... hahaha, that's HILARIOUS. Anyone who knows Pootypablo for who he really is could be slightly concerend right now. They're thinking, "OOOOh boy..."

1 comment:

Patrick Bannan said...

You can't touch me. I've got about three stories right now that would rock your world, and one of them involves crapping my pants. Booya.