Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Today my professor was talking about aluminum windows. He called them eah-loo-min-ee-um windows on several occasions, with an emphasis on 'min'. My mind. It's filled with all sorts of wacky information. I tried buying a simple little paper back book the other day and it would have costed me like 32 bucks. I found a slightly used one on Amazon for like A buck. No shipping to Aussie land though. Ammm. I started a meditation class yesterday. We were doing all these weird movements and all that I could think to myself was that I was in Australia - the other side of the world - and here I am - making a jackass out of myself - trying to 'learn' how to meditate - by flailing my arms and legs about - next to three hot little babies (and some old ladies, middle aged dudes, and one gypsy, but who's paying attention to that anyways). What the crimeny Ryno, what the crimeny. So long story short, I enjoyed the class and am looking forward to the next one. Radical? In my own special way I do believe so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...."three hot little babies"...that was a matt rodriguez statement right there :P we miss you ryno, hope you're having a great time :)
-Carli