Monday, February 26, 2007

One of the 'special' people in my life...

I intend to make an actual update of my time abroad, but for the time being I feel the need to relate with all of you one of the reasons I still feel so connected back home. Maybe this dialogue makes no sense to any of you, but I find it to be incredibly hilarious. Pootypablo and I were using our emails like an instant messenger for a bit there, here's a snapshot of the convo...

Ryan Bannan wrote:>> PS it's 3:07 pm on Monday, 26 February

Patrick Bannan wrote:>> HOT DAMN! THIS SHIT IS SWEET! Tell me this: Do they have flying cars yet, in the future? Good boy with three hours of computer use. That's what I like to hear.
Pat. 11:10 PM Sunday, 25 February, 1996

Ryan Bannan wrote:>> That and so much more my young lad. So much more. It's hilarious> that I'm on the other side of the world right now. Cheers to you.

Patrick Bannan wrote:>> Listen here dickhead. You being from the future doesn't make you olderthan me, it makes you YOUNGER than me. I've been waiting for this damnmoment my whole life. You and your precious 3 to 6 minutes ofsuperiority. WELL I HAVE A WHOLE FREAKING DAY NOW! Which means I'mcalling the shots. Which means YOU get to clean up the dog poop, and Iget to pick the song on the radio. HA! You better learn to respectyour elders. So help me.And I don't wanna hear any crap about faulty logic either. Again, I'molder, by a LOT, which means I'm smarter, not that I wasn't smarterbefore, but comparing now to then, well, you can only imagine.
Signed,The Middle Child, I am awesome Inc., Owner, 1-800-555-Better-than-you
P.S. Take THAT!

2 comments:

Chris said...

HA!

ps: I changed up my blog a bit

http://usesforqtips.blogspot.com/

Patrick Bannan said...

Ah yes, well done, I was fretting on how to announce this important change in heirarchy to the world, and here you've done it for me. It seems you're already doing well in your new post in life, little brother. Atta boy.